ss_blog_claim=ed60a465b6de920da83923500be62c70 butchoy rocks: Prodigal Love

Friday, February 09, 2007

Prodigal Love

You said that you don't love me anymore
but I don't give-up 'cause I don't want to lose you

You said that your love has gone away
a long long time ago

and it will not come back
for you had enough of me

Please love me again, I'm begging you
I'm down on my knees, I want you to
love me again, could you hold me tight
and tell me that it would be alright

I thought that a girl would only want is
a love for a man, loyalty, security

But I guest I was wrong,'cause
I have done everything I can, gave everything you want
yet it still not enough for you

You're still not happy, you just don't love me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's life. sometimes we have to be contented with what we have. =)

Anonymous said...

u said u have done everything...just give up on her...loving her still would just completely tear up your lonely unloved heart!!! love somebody else...im sure that somebody will give you the satisfaction you and your heart deserves but be sure u will love her too.