ss_blog_claim=ed60a465b6de920da83923500be62c70 butchoy rocks: "Torch Song"

Sunday, August 15, 2004

"Torch Song"


You've been a friend of me you saved me from everything

You've been close to me you were there when I needed you

I've been a friend to you and you know that is true

I've been good to you

you know that I care for you

And even for a thousand years I will not forget you Not even if they torture me I will not regret you cause you will be forever more truly and unchanged my friend

We've been through a lot of things and still were standing

We've been to a lot of problems and still we live

And even for a thousand years we will not forget each other Not even if they torture us we will not regret each other Cause we will be forever more truly and unchanged friends

No comments: