ss_blog_claim=ed60a465b6de920da83923500be62c70 butchoy rocks: I miss the old times

Monday, May 05, 2008

I miss the old times

Before when I first started this blog, only few visited me. But with that few visitors they somehow leave a comment on my post. Knowing that their comment is not just a mere criticism but also a view that I will always treasure.

Today my blog is flooding with visitors, with all walks of life, but I don't know if they truly appreciate my blog or they just visited my blog because of the promotion schemes that I have subscribe.

Some still comments on my post, but it's a SPAM....

I miss my visitors who truly appreciate my works....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nike,Jordan,Air force 1 sneaker - We supply brand shoes (air max, jordan,nike shox,adidas, af1, bape, dunk, iceream, puma, timberland, etc), bags, jeans.
website: www.sneakersupplier.com