ss_blog_claim=ed60a465b6de920da83923500be62c70 butchoy rocks: Fantastic Magic

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Fantastic Magic

You,you bring the magic in me
You,you are my fantasy
you are so lovely

When you are with me
I feel so happy
And I don't need to worry

The lonely feelings are gone
cause I am not alone now

Cause when you are with me ,my world is free
and I can't live this life without (girl)
cause I'm inlove with you

When I talk to you,my problems just passed away

and when I see your eyes, it makes me wanna stay with you

cause when we are together
it seems like its forever and noone can ever
change my mind of what I think of you
cause I love you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»